Want wedding planning tips and insider insights on how to look and feel your best in photos? You’re in the right place. Plus, find fresh highlights of happy couples along with fun extras and travel updates.
Written by Patrick Vance, Owner and Lead Videographer for SLO Town Studios
1. Capture Every Moment: A professional videographer will capture all the special moments of your wedding day that you may miss or not remember!! We mean everything, family hugs, wedding day tears, that small shake in your voice as you say, “I Do!”… From the ceremony to the reception, you’ll have a video that captures the day in its entirety.
2. Create a Memorable Keepsake: A wedding video will be something that you can watch for years to come, and it will become even more special as time passes. Not only do you get to relive every moment but you also get to enjoy the audio… the words you said, your vows, the best part of your father’s toast… ALL OF IT! By hiring a professional videographer, you’ll be sure to have a high-quality video that will be a lasting keepsake of your special day.
3. Professional Quality: Professional videographers have the experience and skill to create a masterpiece that you’ll be proud to watch over and over. They can also record with special equipment, such as drones, to get unique angles and shots that you wouldn’t get with just a traditional camera. Not to mention the audio! For example, SLO Town Studios uses multiple cameras, lenses, gimbals, professional grade audio recorders, etc. etc. etc. . . A professional cinematic wedding team captures it all.
4. Relive the Day: Even if you don’t remember every detail of your wedding day, a video can help you relive the day over and over again. You’ll be able to look back and remember the special moments, the laughter, and the tears of joy. So many of our clients tell us their favorite part of having a wedding video of their day is reliving the most important parts over and over again. So often you can be overwhelmed with emotion and almost black out or forget all the things.
5. Share with Family and Friends: With a professional wedding video, you can easily share your wedding day with family and friends who couldn’t make it to the event. They can relive your vows & more. You can also post it on social media so that everyone can join in the celebration.
Check out one of our favorite recent wedding videos!